“Eye” – the smart iPhone case is a $189 iPhone accessory which is actually an Android smartphone. It really sounds funny as well as innovative that you can have a second phone on the back of your iPhone. If you can’t decide whether to go for iPhone or an Android phone, this is the right accessory for you.
This iPhone case comes with a 5” FHD AMOLED display, the latest version of Android (Android Nougat), 2 SIM card slots, an always on display, 2800mAh battery. This also has wireless charging feature and comes with the stock Android. These are some of the additional features of this case.
- Expandable storage up to 256GB.
- Metal tag for car mount.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- A perfect selfie camera.
Currently its a prototype and the project has already raised $172,000 in Kickstarter. The required amount for this project was $95,000 and there are still 31 days left. From these stats, it seems like this project is going to be one of the best Kickstarter project of 2017 and all time. The company says this case will be available for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6S, 6 Plus and 6S Plus. Also they will come up with the new case for the upcoming iPhone one month after the release.
Benefits of this iPhone case:
- If you love both iPhone and Android then it will be the best accessory for you.
- It can carry your second and third SIM card.
- If your iPhone runs out of battery, you still have one more phone and a perfect selfie camera. This case can also power your iPhone.
- If you are missing the 3.5mm headphone jack on your new iPhone, this case will bring that back.
- 256GB of additional storage will backup all your photos, music files.
- This case makes your iPhone compatible for wireless charging.
- This case comes with Android Nougat 7.1 which will give the pure stock Android experience like the Pixel devices.
- In this case, you can also install the Android apps which are ban/not available in Google play store (Flappy Bird, Amazon Underground, Popcorn Time, Showbox etc).
- With the always on display, you can customize the look and feel of the back of your iPhone anytime.
- With the IR blaster you can control TVs, Set-top boxes, Apple TV, Streamers, Xbox, Digital cameras, Car radio, Air conditioner etc.
Also the company claims that you won’t need a protection layer for the screen as the bezel makes a perfect gap between the surface and the phone. If you are a gadget enthusiast and you want to back the company for this project click here for more information.